title: wind / kaze
paper size 35.3cm 26cm, flame size 61cm 46cm
- 1.What is Shodo ?
- 2.What is Syuji ?
How to start Syuji?
- 4-1.Type of Japanese Calligraphy Brushes1,Materials
- 4-2.Type of Japanese Calligraphy Brushes2,Size
- 4-3.How to choose a calligraphy brush
- 4-4.Way to use a calligraphy brush
- 5.Brushes and line expression
- 6-1.Gyosho, Main characteristics of gyosho
- 6-2.Gyosho,Basics to write in gyosho1(Horizontal lines)
- 6-3.Gyosho, Basics to write in gyosho2(Vertical lines)
- 6-4.Gyosho, Basics to write in gyosho3(Corner)
- 7-1.Various Gyosho Calligraphy 1 Love
- 7-2.Various Gyosho Calligraphy 2 Mountain
- 7-3.Various Gyosho Calligraphy 3 climb
- 7-4.Various Gyosho Calligraphy 4 north
- 16.The most difficult letter to write ,子ーko
- 17.The relationship between calligraphy paper and sumi ink
- 18.What is Calligrapher in Japan?
- 19. Kanji Translation and name in kanji
Gallery, Calligraphy Works
- Mori, Forest, gyosho
- Tsuki shiroku Kaze kiyoshi, sosho
- To see a world in a Grain of Sand, gyosho and sosho and hiragana
- Moyashi-tsukuse ,Burn out, gyosho, sosho and hiragana
- kaze,Wind, gyosho
- Ukatosen, gyosho and sosho
- Mugen,Infinity, gyosho and sosho
- Hanaarashi, Storm of cherry blossoms No.1,sosho
- Hanaarashi, Storm of cherry blossoms No.2, sosho
- Fukanona kotoha aru, There is impossible, gyosho and sosho and hiragana